Tuesday, 26 January 2016

My 5 favourite places to buy baby clothes

1) H&M 
As much as I want Isla to look like a girl, I'm really not a fan of lots of pink or characters. But at the same time I don't want her to be dressed all in white or yellow! I find H&M are the best place to buy greys, blacks and purples etc. And a lot of their pinks weren't TOO pink either! 
I also love the long sleeved vests from h&m that cross over the front rather than going over the head! 

2) Next 
I find that next are also good for finding things that aren't covered in characters, a lot of nexts baby girls clothes are floral, polka dot, striped etc. rather than covered in characters which I really like! Next is my favourite place to buy sleepsuits for Isla! 
I also love the next 3 months+ clothes which are like tiny adults clothes and can't wait to be buying them for Isla! 

3) Primark 
I personally think Primark is great value for money for baby items, why pay £20+ for an outfit for baby (for example for river island!) when they're going to grow out of it in a couple months if they haven't already stained it with poo or sick? I also think a lot of primarks baby clothes are really stylish and again it isn't over run with baby pinks and characters. I found some lovely cream/white top with Jeggings outfits from Primark, bought a few dresses and some lovey knitted leggings too. 

4) Sainsburys 
Sainsburys baby clothes are lovely, I even swooned over the baby boys clothes. Again they're great value for money and they aren't all baby pink or covered in characters. I find that a lot of sainsburys baby girls clothes are red, burgundy and blue or floral which I love! 

5) TK Maxx
Although it's very hit and miss you can find some lovely bits from TK Maxx if you look often enough and the outfits start from £7.99 which I think is amazingly cheap!   

No comments:

Post a Comment