How far along?
Overdue (40-41 weeks)
How big is trimester peanut?
I had a scan at 40 weeks and 1 day and they said she was currently 7 and a half pounds in weight and by 41 weeks she should be 8 and a half pounds.
Total weight gain/loss?
I didn't weigh myself again since third trimester so let's stick with around 6kg.
Maternity clothes?
As I said in third trimester I lived in leggings and side-split tops.
Sleep?
Same as third trimester with the added lack of sleep from wondering when it was all going to happen.
Symptoms?
Heartburn, backache, pelvic pressure (and lots of it), sickness still, leg cramps and trapped nerves, dry mouth, increased urination.
I also had a lot of headaches, swollen feet and blurry vision.
Food cravings?
None, I lost my appetite slightly by this point.
Food aversions?
Chicken and fizzy pop.
Gender?
Girl!
Labor signs?
Strong pressure in my pelvis.
Belly button in or out?
In.
What I miss?
Pâté still and being able to bend down without getting out of breath!
What I'm looking forward to?
Her arrival!
Milestones?
At 40 weeks and 1 day I went for a midwife appointment and she said baby had moved to the back to back position, there was also traces of blood, protein and leukocytes in my water sample and my blood pressure was slightly raised.
Baby's position meant they couldn't get a steady heart rate reading for her so the midwife phones the hospital because with my symptoms and the results from the ob's she did she was worried about pre-eclampsia and thought i should be induced. The hospital asked me up for monitoring before they decided whether to induce me or not. I had a scan and baby's heart rate was fine so they sent me on my merry way - no induction!
Bump?
INSERT BUMP PHOTO
No comments:
Post a Comment