How far along?
First trimester (up to 13 weeks)
How big is the peanut?
baby is now about 6.7cm long from crown to rump and weighs nearly 23g, about the same as a pea pod.*
Total weight gain/loss?
I don't weigh myself usually but I got weighed at 8 weeks for my booking appointment so I'll use this as my starting weight to compare to in other posts.
Maternity clothes?
I bought a maternity Cami from topshop and that's all, I more bought it because I liked it and I thought maternity would be more practical for summer than normal size. (Pregnant March -December) and to be honest it looks like a normal top so I'll probably keep it after!
Sleep?
I had insomnia during the first trimester!
Best moment this trimester?
The scan and seeing baby for the first time making it a feel very real!
Symptoms?
Lots of sickness since 6 weeks, insomnia since 4 weeks, tiredness and very hormonal with lots of outbursts!
Food cravings?
Savoury foods - mainly salty crisps (chipsticks mainly!) and beef - McDonald's cheeseburgers and lasagne!
Food aversions?
Chocolate and fruit mainly but most things sweet.
Gender?
Not known!
Labor signs?
Definitely not!
Belly button in or out?
In.
What I miss?
Pâté already and sleep!
What I'm looking forward to?
Finding out the gender and getting a bump!
Milestones?
Tiny fingerprints are now at the tips of her fingers. Your baby has sucking muscles in her cheeks, so when you poke your tummy gently she will feel it and start rooting. It's a rehearsal for the important instinct of searching for your nipple once she's born.*
Bump?
Not yet.
*all information for milestones and size is taken from babycentre.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment