Tuesday, 12 January 2016

WHATS IN MY: baby's hospital bag

I packed all of baby's stuff into the changing bag that I planned to use after. 

- 3 vests, 2 newborn and 1 sizes 0-3 months 
- 3 sleepsuits, again 2 newborn and 1 sized 0-3 months 
- coming home outfit 
- hat (part of coming home outfit)
- scratch mits 
- cardigan 
- blanket 
- socks 
- Muslin 
- bibs X 2 
- 1 pack of size 1 nappies 
- simple baby wipes/water wipes - my midwife recommended I didn't bother with cotton wool and water and used wipes because she said their first poo is a pain to get off with cotton wool. 
- formula starter pack - as I previously said I chose not to breastfeed.
- antibac hand gel - it was something I'd bought to keep in my changing bag for when I'm out and about with her and just didn't bother to take it out. 
- tissues - like the antibac it was something I'd bought to keep in there after and just didn't bother to take it out.
- nappy sacks 

Then obviously we took the car seat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment