I thought I'd do a brief introduction to this blog, and my plans with it.
I'm a 20 year old student who found out that she's pregnant 6 weeks ago, and to say it was a surprise is an understatement. Since then, I've gone through a whirl wind of emotions relating to the pregnancy and everything else to do with life because I know that in just over 6 months it will all change.
This baby was planned. ish. me and my partner has agreed we wanted a baby and we'd took all the necessary steps to be attempting to make one.. or at least stopped taking the necessary steps to prevent one.. but at the same time, a year after initially coming to this decision I didn't expect it to happen.
This blog is going to be a place for me to express my many, many emotions during this time and hopefully help me make sense of them along with seeing how I change over the next 6 months plus. If people in a similar situation were to end up reading it, then that would just be an added bonus.
Oh, and it's going to stay relatively anonymous for the time being because I haven't told my family yet! uh-oh!!
Anyway, it's becoming a bit of a ramble now.. so I'm sure you'll be hearing A LOT more from me.
Sally
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment